Wednesday, July 9, 2014

"Enter through the narrow gate ..." Jesus


When everything seems like it's going smooth is when you need to ask yourself... am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? Often times the best thing is sometimes the hardest thing to do.

The scripture reference above from the book of Matthew in chapter seven verses 13 - 14. is about the gift of salvation through the one and only Christ., and how there are "few who find it." But there is also a life lesson here I think, that can help lead us through hard times. Thanks be to God!

I've just recently had a door close on me that I worked very hard to build myself. But the door was closed on me, the builder. Now I am faced with having to start building another door to be able to continue my plans a new. Dreams and a passion that I believe the Lord has placed in me to complete.

Here's to the future!







http://www.myteacuppprayers.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/narrowgate4.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment